Registration for the financial education Workshop at Kühne Logistics University.
Please note: There is one workshop in German language (06.02.2018) and one Workshop in English language (06.03.2018).
The seminar will cover wealth management and discuss insurance coverage necessities. The focus will be on young professionals who are already on the job and on students planning on staying in Germany after graduation.
Independent, self-employed financial consultants of MLP, who support students, graduates and employees in their financial questions daily, will talk about the important steps regarding efficient financial planning during their seminar „Financial Education“:
• How to manage your own financial planning in its entirety without losing a clear view
• Where can I get independent advice regarding my finances and what does it cost?
• Which risks are existential and which insurances are unnecessary?
• Wealth management after graduating: efficient management of your liquidity to cover foreseen and unforeseen expenses without missing chances to generate return/interest
• Understanding retirement planning and the effects of political and economic influences
• How do I apply theoretical knowledge to my practical financial planning?