This workshop clarifies how to build, preserve and protect wealth in today's world. Participants learn the approach to professional financial and life planning. Through exercises, they will recognize which issues are relevant to them today and which will be relevant later. A sense of the interactions of inflation and deflation in relation to personal savings is developed. Participants are then able to form their own picture of the financial instruments that are suitable for them and answer the following questions:
- What financial topics should be addressed while still in university?
- What types of insurance are there and how do they differ?
- What characterizes good financial planning?
- What forms of investment are there?
- Which product types are particularly suitable for which goals?
- Participants know the components of financial planning and know what to look out for.
- Participants gain an overview of their current situation and their options for individual financial planning.